Monday, February 2, 2015

Surprise!

I started a HAED I've been drooling over for the better part of a decade. Automne, by Christophe Vacher. It's so much fun! I started it as a break from the Tree of Life confetti and boy did it fly by.



Sadly next up is a paper for school, but then back to Tree of Life.

Speaking of life, I GOT THE JOB!!!! It's gonna be awesome. A raise and more hours and nice people to work with = happy me.

We got buried in snow today, plus some ice, meaning I didn't get to my new surgeon's appointment. Hopefully they will be able to squeeze me in closer to now than the three months it took me to get the appointment.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for the new job Becca!
    Super progress on the new HAED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations on the new job! I worked a job I hated for almost 5 years, it is such a relief to now be able to work a job I like and with people I like. I looked up that pattern on HAED, it is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choice of piece, I stitched the SK of Aumtone and its gorgeous, can't wait the progression of this piece!

    I'm a new follower by the way......

    Thea @  Gizzimomo's Stitchy Place



    ReplyDelete