Monday, September 15, 2014

Had lots of homework to do, but I still got some work in on Celebrate.

I got the first column of page 14 done, and made a small start on the next column. Tomorrow I have work and a doctor's appointment (*shakes fist at feet*) so I'm not sure how much work I'll get done on Celebrate.

I'm still trying to figure out what will be the best solution to my dilemma on how to use q-snaps or a scroll frame for my new project. It's going to be parked, so I'd like to use my lap stand. Last time I gave up on it because of a tension problem with my scroll frame, so I put it in an 11 by 17 q-snap and held it in my lap. I'd like to try the lap frame again. I see two options: Put it back in the scroll frame with something Nordic Needle calls "stitch clamps" to even out the tension, or make some weird Godzilla q-snap and buy the q-snap adapter for my lap stand (it's a K's Creations). The advantage to that is that I can move the project in and out of the q-snaps. Also, the stitch clamps are out of stock. So I think the second, q-snap, option makes the most sense, but I have to figure out how to get the frame to work with the right pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment