Wednesday, July 15, 2015

World Travel 1 1/2 pages

World Travel has reached a bookshelf! Still having a blast with it. 

In other news, I have a brief PSA. I switched from a brand name to a generic of one of my prescription meds three weeks ago, and promptly stopped being able to wake up. And by that, I mean, from the time my alarm went off, it would take me four or five hours to drag myself out of sleep and out of bed. Not cool. Switched back to the brand name last night and wham, actually woke up this morning. Hooray!


1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing Becca! I'm so jealous, I started Treasure Hunt Bookshelf and there's no way I can justify starting this until I have stitched some more on THB. I much much prefer this one though!
    Glad to hear you are better now, our doctor always tells me there's no difference between the various brands of medication - just goes to show eh?

    ReplyDelete